Author Topic: May 2015 order  (Read 12175 times)

Offline Rachel

• Administrator
May 2015 order
« on: May 11, 2015, 09:17:07 PM »
Reminders that the deadline for the next Barril order is next Sunday, 17th May have been sent.

orders to barrilcoop@gmail.com please

Offline Rachel

• Administrator
Re: May 2015 order
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2015, 11:14:32 PM »
The order for May 2015 has been submitted. With over 200 items it was a very large order. I am now awaiting the bill which I will then use to make the individual invoices. When you receive this I will also provide details of how to pay.
I would like to thank Julia for her advice, Wendy for her support and Nienke who helped with the collation of some of the orders.
I know a few people had difficulties making their orders and I'd like to thank those who redid them (sometimes several times) to make it easier for me. It really did help and I appreciate it.

Rachel  ;)

Offline Rachel

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2015, 11:23:24 AM »
The goods have been loaded on the pallets and invoices have been sent out.

Please pay asap in POUNDS STERLING by bank transfer to the details provided with your bill. If you do not have a sterling account PAYPAL (payment to friends and family option) and TRANSFERWISE are your best option and have both been used successfully by members.

Offline Leen

« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 06:35:52 PM »
OOO I made a mes
I came home whit 6 almond butter which or not mine and I by accident ordered two Wholemeal strong 25 kilo flour I stead of one white
I took only one home.

If no one wants the pom-kin seeds I am Interested.
LeenDid any one take the bags home or ore they still ate the assosiasao?

Leen

Offline Rachel

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 10:47:02 PM »
The order arrived today and an e-mail was sent to notify members.

From what i understand (i'm in Aberdeen) if you were unable to collect your order it is still at the recreation center in a locked room. The key is available if you ask at the bar. As a vast amount of orders were not collected only the ones with prior arrangement were taken to Julias or my farm. My partner and Julia were at the recreation center for 5 hours and were unable, with other commitments, to wait further.

Please ensure that when you collect your order you cross reference it with your order and bear in mind any out of stocks. Already some products have been taken by mistake and need to be returned. Please make a note of any discrepancies and i will sort them out from the beginning of next week.

thanks

Offline Leen

« Reply #5 on: June 11, 2015, 10:57:00 PM »
Who is missing the Raw Almond butter from curlys ?
I have it.
I live in Covas and I will go to the Feira Caseira in Villa do Mato  this Sunday.From 9 t0 13 u
If every thing is fine with birth and baby Kin will be there to .Maybe he can take it over to benfeita ways if it has to be there I will collect one more bag of wholemeal flour.
xx Leen

Offline Leen

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2015, 10:59:25 PM »
Ok Almond butter is for Kin That is solved than!!