Author Topic: June 2016  (Read 7220 times)

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
    • Permaculturing in Portugal
June 2016
« on: July 03, 2016, 10:34:05 PM »
The order has been submitted to Essential and I'm now waiting on the first invoices from them. Once those are received and processed, out of stock notifications will be going out.

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
Re: June 2016
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 10:26:16 AM »
All out of stocks have now been notified and substituted, so if you didn't get an email, then your order was filled OK. Bills should be going out as soon as we have the final invoice from Essential, so please keep an eye on your Inbox during the early part of next week.

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2016, 04:46:49 PM »
Bills have just gone out. Please pay ASAP as the order can't be paid for and despatched until everyone has sent their money. Full payment details are in your email. Thanks!

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 08:53:40 AM »
I'm still waiting on a few payments coming in. If you haven't paid your bill yet, please do so immediately. The order can't be despatched until everyone has paid.

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2016, 10:27:46 AM »
The order arrived Friday. Hopefully everyone has now collected. Just a quick reminder to people to let me know of any problems/discrepancies within the next couple of days as we can't claim for them beyond a week after delivery.