Author Topic: Ecover washing up liquid  (Read 5136 times)

Sarah

Ecover washing up liquid
« on: September 23, 2011, 09:06:17 AM »
Hi, I have ordered some washing up liquid, but I am about to run out, has anyone got some spare they can lend me until my order comes in?
Cheers in advance
Sarah
« Last Edit: May 11, 2013, 10:39:08 AM by Wendy »

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
    • Permaculturing in Portugal
Re: Ecover washing up liquid
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 10:51:33 AM »
Sorry! I'm in exactly the same position. Have enough for a week or so ...

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 01:48:43 PM »
Sarah do you want to share a 15ltr pack of Ecover washing up liquid? Rafa wants 5 litres and so do I so together we could get a slight discount for the larger pack. But it probably depends on us each having 5ltr containers to refill? I have one. Do you?

Offline Keeley

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 02:13:08 PM »
hi. i have about 3 litres of bio d if u want some sarah. give me your empty.

Sarah

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 02:27:38 PM »
ok, keeley will do in a minute, nicole, yes ok will go thirds, who will order/pay? i already placed my order......
xx

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2011, 04:14:50 PM »
Sarah that was me, not Nicole, and I noticed it because I'm in the middle of collating the orders. I'll change the order from 3 x 5ltr to 1 x 15ltr when I put it all together, but split the cost equally between the 3 of us when I send out the final adjusted totals.

Offline Nicole

« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2011, 04:30:46 PM »
Hi people,
Why don't you go for Ecoleaf washin' up liquid. It's Suma's brand and also in the Essential catalogue.
It's also about half the price, or at least way cheaper. It comes in a 20l drum. Joao is siting here, hadn't been online (working away) and didn't know about order deadline. He would want 5l as well. And with him you together would have 20l drum of Ecoleaf.
I use Ecoleaf washin up liquid and laundry liquid and are happy to recomend it. Give it a go!

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2011, 04:44:13 PM »
The difference in price for 5ltrs is 9p. Ecoleaf is 6.69 and Ecover is 6.78. I was down for 5ltrs of Ecoleaf but when I saw the other 2 orders coming in I switched mine so we could get the 15ltrs.

But the 20ltrs for 16.50 is a much better price so I'm happy to go with Ecoleaf if you are Sarah. Someone will need to text Rafa.

Sarah

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2011, 06:29:22 PM »
thats fine, i don't care, but i'm on town water and it's hard, so i hope it isn't like the last lot of "eco" liquid i bought, i ended up having to use twice as much
x

Offline Nicole

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2011, 06:15:08 PM »
So if you're going for the Ecoleaf, Joao will have 5L, so that makes 4 shares, 5L each.

Offline Sophie

• Pure Portugal
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2011, 12:35:56 PM »
Is anyone going for washing-up liquid on the Christmas order?  I'll have some if so - not really bothered which brand (though would prefer cheapest), will take 5 litres.

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2011, 11:13:00 PM »
So far Maria is the only person who's ordered washing up liquid and she's ordered the whole 20 litres. She might be open to splitting it with you though. Do you want me to email her? I don't think she's likely to check the forum as she's placed her order.

Offline Sophie

• Pure Portugal
« Reply #12 on: November 26, 2011, 04:29:08 PM »
ok can u email me her email address?

Offline Wendy

• Administrator
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2011, 12:53:47 PM »
OK. The orders are in now. You, Jody & Issy, Lisa & Martin and Keeley have all ordered 5 litres of washing up liquid. 2 x Ecoleaf, 2 x Bio-D. The Bio-D is 5.54 ex VAT and the Ecoleaf 6.69. You can get 20 litres of the Ecoleaf for 19.43 - that's 4.86 each. If you want to organise this share today, I'll give you everyone's phone numbers.

Offline Zoe

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2013, 01:29:53 PM »
I know its late in day, due to not being able to log in yesturday e.t.c. just to say if it somehow fits in anyway to share eco leaf washing liquid, i would prefer this to the ecover that I put on email order yesturday.  :)